The 2020 Olympic Trials Marathon is Saturday, February 29. To qualify, an athlete has to run fast. Seriously fast. Under 2:19 for the men's marathon. Under 2:45 for the women's.
CRC Elite has qualified six runners for the Olympic Trials Marathon. These runners represent the highest levels of dedication, hard work, and competitiveness within central Ohio. As they prepare for February's big race, we're putting the spotlight on these incredible athletes - and you're invited to come learn from them.
- What: A moderated talk & running clinic with CRC Elite's Olympic Trials qualifiers as they prep for February's Olympic Trials Marathon
- When: Sunday, January 19th, beginning at 4:30pm
- Where: The Dublin location of Columbus Running Company (6465 Perimeter Drive)
- Cost: Free - join us to learn how to take your running to the next level too
- RSVP: Please RSVP at the bottom of this page
BONUS: Want to watch the Olympic Trials in person? Join us in Atlanta Feb 29-Mar 1! Details here.
And, although she cannot attend the clinic, CRC Elite's Sakiko Minagawa has also qualified for the prestigious race: